Sunday, February 28, 2016

Assignment 5: Splatter Images

Before I begin this post "officially", I need to point out that the content of this post may be offensive to others. This is not my intent, so if you fall among the offended, I humbly suggest that you suck it up.

Ok, down to business. This week, we were to take an image and apply a "splatter effect" to it, in an effort (I suppose) to make the image look as if it had exploded. My effort here isn't as aesthetically pleasing as I guess it could be, but I'm sure that it meets the requirements of the assignment, so there you go.






Yes, I know. I'm picking on the politicians again. Sue me. And no, that is NOT supposed to be the result of an assassination attempt. I LIKE the Donald. But he sometimes blows his top, so I thought, "why not?" Let the temper tantrums commence! :D

2 comments:

  1. Love it. Sometimes the way he talks it seems like that is what could happen. I like the red bits. :)

    ReplyDelete