Sunday, February 14, 2016

Assignment 3: Selections

This week, we got to experience the joys of manipulating selections. Normally, I try to go "above and beyond" when it comes to these posts, but this week was a bit crazy (not to mention having more than it's fair share of bad days, pain-wise), and I just didn't have the time or energy to do more than just the minimum required, other than trying to make my work look more like a wood cut than something made from paper. I chose the first tutorial video because of this, and while it looks "okay", I'm not happy with the shading (some of the shadowed areas look like they're pointing the wrong way), and the pain meds have served to dull my thinking, so I'll take it as it is.

Ok, enough whining and excuses. Here's the finished product:

Again, not well pleased with the way it turned out, but I've seen worse. :)

1 comment: