Wednesday, January 27, 2016

My First Post

In the beginning...

It is said that all good things must come to an end, but what is usually not said, but is equally true, is that all good things (as well as bad) must have a beginning. Such is the case here, for good or ill. This blog will chronicle my activities regarding my Photoshop class (GRC 183) at Western Nevada College. In this blog, I'll be presenting images from various sources, as well as other activities, as dictated by my assignments. For now, I'll just post this short snippet of text, as well as an image that I created back in 2009:

 


 



I created this image in Bryce Pro, at the time a Corel product. Bryce is now produced by Daz3D, which has a number of other excellent 3D graphics applications, such as Daz Studio, Hexagon and  Carrara. I've used all of these to various degrees, and find them all to be very useful, and fun to use.


No comments:

Post a Comment